The main requirements for Digital Transformation are high-speed connectivity and data transfer, performance and long-term data storage and query capacity, and the power to process the data collected and accumulated.
As your business needs, production design and environment are unique to you, the Digital Transformation solutions and improvement opportunities offered will also be unique to you.
In order to create facility models developed separately or together for inevitable headings such as raw materials, supply, process, time, personnel, logistics, which are the main sources of cost in all production facilities, the existing flow should be listened to and monitored, data should be collected and stored from all relevant endpoints regardless of brand, and your operations should be ensured to proceed at optimum cost with rational data by creating customized algorithms.
Operational Technologies (OT) and Information Technologies (IT) must be able to converge and work together, especially in verticals such as Production, Energy, Critical Infrastructures, etc. in order to carry out all these data-oriented studies and to achieve a Data / Model-oriented Digital Transformation. Data in operational environments must be shared and processed accurately and securely with all levels of the company.
The following objectives should be realized with OT/IT convergence.
- Your Network in Your Control – Customized Networks, Customized Solutions
- Private LTE, LoRaWAN, SD-WAN, Satellite, BLE, Wired or Wireless communication solutions should enhance your facility’s connectivity and data collection capabilities.
- Total Visibility
- Operational Visibility, Anomaly Detection and Integrated IT/OT Data Model can collect, store and make sense of operational data.
- Data in Context – Semanticized Data
- With OT/IT Data integration, risks and costs can be minimized; Digital Twin, Predictive Maintenance studies, Process Predictions, Calculations / Reports, Interfaces can be created to achieve operational excellence.
- Territory of Defense – Surface Defense
- Current and future vulnerabilities in industrial automation and control systems should be eliminated and risks should be reduced with infrastructures compliant with the ISA/IEC 62443 standard.